- All programs are free including open lectures, seminars, and AI School programs.
- AI School participants will be selected under evaluation. (documents and interview)
- 1F is open to anyone visiting Yangjae R&CD Innovation Hub.
- 5F Open office area is for resident companies in Yangjae R&CD Innovation Hub. (AI-related pre-entrepreneurs or startups with under 6 people)
- 5F Premium lounge, Meeting rooms, Conference call system, GPU desk tops are for Membership-only (resident companies, students from MODU Labs and AI School, etc.)
- 6, 8F is for Private office space users (AI-related startups and venture capitals).
- Application period will be announced through our website when there’s vacancy.
- You can ask for venue rental if you’re planning to do non-profit activity and if it corresponds to establishment purpose of Yangjae R&CD Innovation Hub.
- 1F is ‘Open Lounge’ that anyone visiting Yangjae R&CD Innovation Hub can use. There are tables & chairs, beam projector, sound systems including microphone, console, speaker, amplifier, etc.
- 5F is ‘Premium Lounge’, which is for Membership-only. There are tables & chairs, sofa, beam projector, sound system
- 1F Open lounge: up to 100-150 people
- 5F Premium lounge: up to 30-50 people / 5F Meeting room: up to 8-15 people
(*Numbers can be changed on the situation)
- There’s parking area in our building. It is open to public 24 hours on weekdays, but can be restricted according to situations of the center.
- No requirements needed except for AI School programs. (AI School participants are selected under evaluation(documents and interview))
- Since all programs in Yangjae R&CD Innovation Hub is for free and open to public, anyone who has interest in artificial intelligence field can attend all the lectures and events in Yangjae R&CD Innovation Hub.
- 5F Open office space: 60,000KRW / month per seat
- 6, 8F Private office space: 5,000KRW / month per
(Residence fee should be paid twice a year (Jan & Jul) / 6 months fee in advance)